My question for you therefore is am I the right photographer for you? (37)

You will note that I receive a very large number of requests for estimates every day and wish to collaborate artistically only with those people who due to their artistic, emotional and photographic sensitivity can appreciate the true value of my work. For these sensitive beautiful souls I aim to produce the best pictures possible that they will cherish for the rest of their lives. If you are this person then I can’t wait to work with you.



However for those people whose only interest in photography is to obtain a large quantity of cheap photos and who write to all the local photographers to get a lot of low-end quotes for low-cost high bulk pictures, I am not the photographer you are looking for. It’s a different concept entirely.



My question for you therefore is am I the right photographer for you?



If I am I would be most happy to send you an estimate with all the details for our future collaboration.



I look forward to hearing from you.



Kind regards



Edward Olive



http://ping.fm/aC9e9



edwardolive@hotmail.com


From: http://ping.fm/u2him

Comentarios

Entradas populares